1. Eggs: Eggs are packed with vitamins A, D and E that are necessary for youthful shiny hair. You can even make an egg hair mask as its fatty acids can totally moisturize your scalp.
2. Spinach: Green vegetables can massively boost hair growth. Vitamin C and iron present in spinach can refresh your scalp. Green leafy vegetables like broccoli and arugula can also do magic to your hair and roots.
3. Lentils: Believe it or not! These tiny beans can be the solution for your dry scalp. Being rich in folic acids, lentils provide the sufficient amount of oxygen to your scalp if you eat three to four times per week.
4. Carrots: Who said carrots are only good for your sight? Not only do carrots prevent hair breakage but also they hinder hair loss. Carrots can also cure hair baldness and minimize oiliness.
5. Seafood: This can be called hair food! Salmon, oyster and shrimps are the keys for a sleek healthy hair. Rich in zinc, fatty acids, vitamins B and iron, those elements can slow hair loss and prevent split ends. Eat fish or seafood at least once per week.
6. Whole Grains: Give you hair a boost with whole grains. Oats, brown bread and brown rice are great sources of biotin that are considered perfect hair minerals. For bouncing hair, try to indulge whole grains in your daily diet. It provides your hair with zinc, vitamin B and iron.
7. Nuts: Do you want to beat frizz and dull hair? Cashews, walnuts and almonds are your weapon! The oily substance found in nuts is your hair’s natural conditioner.